Apprentice Admin Assistant Vacancy
Precedo Healthcare are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on a full time basis in our local Eccles office.
We are a healthcare staffing agency and our offices are friendly yet very busy. We work hard to create positive working environments and exceptional team spirit.
The successful candidate will be a good and confident communicator, have excellent PC skills and some experience with general business administration.
You will be responsible for:
· Assisting with day to day operations of the Recruitment Department
· Entering new Agency Worker’s details on to the recruitment database
· Updating recruitment spreadsheets & trackers
· Creating client profile cards and other administrative duties
· Supporting a well organised filing system for agency worker files
· Assisting Recruitment team with training days, which may be off site
· General filing, scanning, copying and maintenance of information storage systems
· Ensuring the office is kept tidy and organised
· Providing clerical and administrative support to senior management team as required
· Obtaining and updating Agency Worker availability
· Handling general client and workforce enquiries via telephone and email
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday. The office is open from 8.00am until 17:30pm, so flexibility with start and finish times will be required, depending on business requirement.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in busy surroundings
· A outcome driven approach to work, focused on providing the best possible service to our Agency Workers and Clients
· Ambitious, confident, polite and positive
· Competent with computer systems including Microsoft Word & Outlook
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter , to firstname.lastname@example.org