Precedo Healthcare Services has an exciting position available for an ambitious Customer Service Exec / Bookings Co-ordinator to join our Sheffield office. We are a successful recruitment agency, with a significant presence in healthcare and social care sectors, throughout the UK. We have built our excellent reputation by working closely with the NHS and private healthcare industry for over 12 years.
You will be joining an already successful temporary Nursing & Care desk, as part of an ambitious and dynamic team. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating current clients and agency workers via telephone and email – maximising opportunity and availability
- Filling short-term (temporary) client bookings and skills matching to assign the most suitable candidates
- Obtaining and updating agency worker availability
- Updating our in-house database and online client portals
- Assisting in the recruitment of new agency workers and working to retain current staff
This position is 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. The office is open from 08.00am until 17:30pm, so flexibility with start and finish times will be required, depending on business requirement.
You will also possibly be required to be ‘oncall’ one evening per week (on a rota basis) – taking home a company laptop and mobile phone in order to answer emergency calls/emails.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Proven customer service ability
- A goal-orientated approach to work. Target driven and competitive
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in busy surroundings
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent with computer systems including Microsoft Word & Outlook
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of Healthcare and/or Social Care sectors
- Full UK driving licence, with access to own vehicle
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.