Due to growth in our Continuing Healthcare department, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our expanding South Yorkshire team as a Care Co-ordinator. This team provides care and treatment for individuals living within in their own homes.
Precedo Healthcare have been delivering Continuing Healthcare and Homecare Services for over 13 years; holding contracts with Local Authorities and CCGs, as well as privately funded clients. We have an excellent reputation and pride ourselves in maintaining exceptional standards of care.
Working within a multidisciplinary team and working closely with the Care Manager from our office in Sheffield, you will be required to:
- Prepare weekly staff rotas & update our internal computer rostering systems
- Liaise with care workers on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of the rotas, and manage any potential issues
- Liaise with local authorities and private client families/representatives
- Attend local authority review meetings
- Carry out client risk assessments, reviews and spot checks
- Update client behavioural & care charts
- Assist in the induction of new care workers
- Process weekly staff payroll
- Complete local authority compliance paperwork
- General administrative duties
- Evening and weekend oncall – on a rota basis
- Cover care shifts if required to
Our ideal candidate will have worked in home care, continuing healthcare or a related care sector for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have previous experience as a Care Co-ordinator although this is not essential.
You must also be able to demonstrate computer literacy, excellent written communication skills and have previous experience of administrative duties.
Applicants must hold a full driver’s licence, have access to a car and be able to travel throughout South Yorkshire.
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday, plus paid overtime for any additional hours delivering care.
Apply below or for more information contact Donna Beal – 01246 299700.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.