Due to growth in our Continuing Healthcare department, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our expanding West Yorkshire team as a Care Co-ordinator. This team provides care and treatment for individuals living within in their own homes and in residential care settings.
Precedo Healthcare have been delivering Continuing Healthcare and Homecare Services for over 12 years; holding contracts with Local Authorities and CCGs, as well as privately funded clients. We have an excellent reputation and pride ourselves in maintaining exceptional standards of care.
Working within a multidisciplinary team and working closely with the Care Manager from our office in Brighouse, you will be required to:
- Prepare weekly staff rotas & update our internal computer rostering systems
- Liaise with care workers on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of the rotas, and manage any potential issues
- Liaise with local authorities and private client families/representatives
- Attend local authority review meetings
- Carry out client risk assessments, reviews and spot checks
- Update client behavioural & care charts
- Assist in the induction of new care workers
- Process weekly staff payroll
- Complete local authority compliance paperwork
- General administrative duties
- Evening and weekend oncall – on a rota basis
- Cover care shifts if required to
Our ideal candidate will have worked in home care, continuing healthcare or a related care sector for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have previous experience as a care co-ordinator although this is not essential.
You must also be able to demonstrate computer literacy, excellent written communication skills and have previous experience of administrative duties.
Applicants must hold a full driver’s licence, have access to a car and be able to travel throughout West Yorkshire.
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday, plus paid overtime for any additional hours delivering care.
To apply or for more information contact Claire Richardson – 01484 401663.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.