NHS Clinical Support Worker
Precedo Healthcare are currently recruiting Clinical Support Workers in Sheffield and the surrounding areas to work on an agency basis within NHS Hospitals. this role would be suitable for Student Nurses who wish to gain further experience.
WE do require at least six months experience of working in a similar role within the NHS (either Mental Health or General wards), in the past 2 years and have a commitment to providing compassionate, person centred care to vulnerable people.
OR alternatively 12 Weeks placements on the Wards if you are a Student Nurse.
To be a healthcare assistant, you’ll need to be
- caring and kind
- cheerful and friendly
- willing to be hands-on with patients
- willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work in a team but use their own initiative
You’ll work under the guidance of a nurse and your job will vary depending on where you’re based. For example, you may:
- wash and dress patients
- serve meals and help to feed patients
- help people to move around
- make beds
- make patients feel comfortable
- monitor patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
You’ll also need
- communication skills, including listening
- organisation skills
- observational skills
We offer : –
Excellent pay rates
Flexible working to meet your own requirements
Free uniform and Free training
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.