Community Care Assistants – Guaranteed Hours and Block Pay
Precedo Healthcare Services are looking for kind, compassionate, experienced Community Care Assistants to join our dedicated and friendly team in the Sheffield area. We are looking for full and part staff to deliver end of life care and complex care throughout Sheffield, visiting clients in their own homes.
We offer guaranteed hours contracts (16-40 hours p/w) and you will be paid for block shifts, not just contact time.
Shift times are typically 7am-2pm / 3:30pm-10pm but may vary slightly. Zero hour, flexible, contracts are also available if preferred.
You will be working on a 7 day rota basis, agreed at least two weeks in advance. We will work around your other commitments however flexibility is required.
Drivers with access to their own vehicles are preferred, although non drivers will be considered. Drivers will be paid an additional £1.50 per call.
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare Services
- Pay rates of £10.00-£12.00 per hour, depending on unsocial hours, skills and experience;
- Block pay from the start until the end of shift – not just paid for contact time;
- An additional £1.50 per call reimbursement for drivers;
- Guaranteed, part time or full time contracted hours / or flexible hours if preferred;
- Weekly pay;
- Pension scheme;
- Paid holidays;
- Paid shadowing;
- A paid friend referral scheme;
- Free training;
- Free uniform;
- Electronic care plans, rotas and medication management. All of the information that you need on a convenient mobile app;
- Work life balance – rotas agreed in advance so you can plan your other commitments;
- A Manager or Care Co-ordinator always on call;
- Internal Clinical Nurse Leads for clinical support;
- Career progression opportunities (many of our Seniors, Care Co-ordinators and Managers started as Care Assistants);
- Working with like-minded people as part of a brilliant team;
- Making a genuinely significant difference to people’s lives and caring for people who look forward to seeing you
We are committed to providing the highest quality practical care and emotional support to elderly and vulnerable adults and their families, through end of life. You will be required to provide the highest level of person centred care to our service users. We also work with multi-disciplinary healthcare teams to care for clients with complex and very complex care needs, in their own homes.
Precedo Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and a member of SAFERjobs.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job searc