Precedo Healthcare Services has an exciting position available for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work in our Eccles branch, on a full-time basis. Salary dependant on experience.
We are leading Healthcare Recruitment agency, with an established reputation in the sector.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our team . The successful candidate will need to develop new business opportunities and maintain current clients
As social care is focused on repeat business, relationship building will be a core part of your success, with much of your time spent on the phone and meeting both client contacts and your supply staff face to face. You will need to be sales focused to stand out
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing businesses.
- Visiting clients to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Filling client vacancies on a supply and contract basis
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in sales
- Experience in compliance and understanding compliance specific requirements
- Working with high volume workloads
- Working with tight deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure
What are we looking for in our recruitment consultants?
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Driver Essential
Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a standard DBS (formerly CRB).
37.5 hours per week. Mon-Fri, Occasional On Call (typically one evening per week to 10pm)
NO Weekend on Call
Please be aware that if you are not contacted within 10 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.