Precedo Healthcare are currently recruiting experienced Support Workers in Nottingham and the surrounding areas to work on an agency basis within Residential Secure Units and Supported Living Services.
All we ask is that you have at least six months experience of working in a support worker role, in the past three years and have a commitment to providing compassionate, person centred care to vulnerable people.
Your role will include:
- Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Help managing medication responsibility.
- Help with daily living skills.
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
Benefits of working with Precedo Healthcare;
- Excellent pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Block bookings
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search